[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 10:46:59 PST 2006

Tony,

When you demonstrate that you know what you're talking about, you'll get a
different response from me.  The next time you use the truth in one of your
posts on this issue will likely be the first time.

Your use of the Central Park jogger is a fine example of what I mean.  What
happened to her was terrible, and deserving of punishment.  But it appears
innocent men - some if not all teenagers at the time - were convicted and
did prison time for a crime for which someone else has taken responsibility.

Here's a link to one article about this event:

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/crimelaw/features/n_7836/

Here's another:

http://www.cjr.org/issues/2003/1/rapist-hancock.asp

You want respect?  Earn it.