[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Nov 26 09:27:06 PST 2006

Andreas -- how's it going man?  My postings to my good friend Tom and the
lovely and gracious Keely may have addressed your questions, but to be
thorough...

I do not attempt to disdain my responsibility to act as watchdog where my
government is concerned.  I was in this instance, concerned with my role as
watchdog over a predatory lawyering segment of society which claims a self
righteous concern for justice while pursuing relief for those who are
manifestly guilty at the expense of those who are manifestly suffering.

Andreas, we can never be "absolutely certain" of anyone's guilt.  We can
only say that we are inclined to find them guilty beyond a REASONABLE
DOUBT -- not beyond ALL DOUBT.  Your unrealistically inflexible
interpretation of justice is what facilitates tragedies like the freeing of
that murderous psychopath, Orenthal Simpson.

You seem tremendously cavalier about the suffering of the victims of those
languishing for decades on death row as well as those freed early to murder
and maim again.

Exhibiting realistic compassion during this joyous holiday season,   -T