[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Nov 25 15:00:30 PST 2006

Sunil, I see that the first two thirds of your last message to me consisted
of a fit of masturbatory name calling.  I do trust you feel better, and hope
that you did not get any on you.

To address the questions you were able to ask after having composed
yourself:  1)  The convicted have the right to be treated humanely as they
are locked up for the duration of their sentence.  They do not have the
right to repeatedly fleece the community they have preyed on through the
actions of some unprincipled defense attorney who is less concerned for
justice than he is for his own job security.

2)  There is no guarantee in our system to a ridiculously unrealistic
standard of proof in which a reasonable doubt is confused with ALL doubt.

3)  And finally, YES!  I do wish you would stop thieving from the taxpayer
by pursuing unrealistic and abusive legal measures on the undeserving behalf
of your criminal clients.

I do hope this helps clear up your confusion on the matter.

Best wishes for a pleasant and joyous holiday season.   -T