[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 25 09:17:56 PST 2006

Actually, Tony, it was yesterday that I was tired of your ignorance.  I read
your generalizations and mistatements, based on the most recent handful
you've grabbed from your nethers, and I ask myself, 'How can I help this
man?  Is he as ignorant as he seems?  Or can he learn?  Perhaps if he takes
his opposable thumbs out of their warm sanctuary and uses them to turn
pages, he can sound like he knows something.'

I'm trying to help you with that process.

What rights do the convicted have, Tony?  I'm not talking about the more
limited set you wish them to have, I'm talking about the limited ones they
already have.  What processes are guaranteed them under our system?  Should
their lawyers actually follow the law as it exists?  Or would you prefer
that we were thieves, taking our money and not doing our jobs?

Sunil