[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Nov 25 08:27:37 PST 2006

Sunil, you seem particularly upset this morning and it's beautiful
outside--cheer up!

You insist that my position that many lawyers are making a handsome living
by bringing endless appeals is "bullshit".  However, the truth remains that
whether they are working from a flat rate or hourly, they ARE well paid, and
it is WRONG to abuse the process by filing one measure after another for
years in an effort to free obviously guilty predators like the Lankfords or
Gene Stuart.

Can't a fellow of your obvious talent and intelligence make a living
advocating on behalf of society's innocent victims rather than their
tormentors?  God knows they could use your protection and your conscience
could use some relief as well.

Have a safe and warm weekend.    -T