[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:16:48 PST 2006

Tony,

You show your ignorance by accusing lawyers  of getting rich by bringing
appeals.  That's bullshit.  Most appeal work is done by PDs, paid either a
salary or perform on a flat-rate contract.  There's no bonus for bringing
appeals.

The modicum of attention you pay to anything has let you down yet again, and
left your flapping jaws spewing drivel.

Sunil