[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Nov 24 15:53:21 PST 2006

Sunil, I don't know off the top of my head whether a federal measure with
regard to tort reform would be advisable.  while I do favor limitations on
abuse of process, as I mentioned, I also am adverse to federal measures
where state sovereignty is preferable.

I am as aware as anyone who pays a modicum of attention, that predators
whose convictions have been repeatedly upheld, are endlessly hauled before
the court at taxpayer's expense by PDs who can have no realistic belief in
their client's innocence.  I don't recall any of them working pro-bono.

Now I really must insist that you have a pleasant evening.  -T