[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:00:14 PST 2006

It's a straightforward questions.  States have the ability to pass their own
tort reform measures.  I think that's the appropriate place for such
legislation.  Idaho has passed limitations on physician malpractice suits.

I am asking you if you favor federal tort reform legislation.  Simple
question.

If you think lawyers as a group are getting rich appealing criminal cases,
you're woefully misinformed.  Most appeals I see are brought on behalf of
indigent clients.  I don't know any PDs getting rich from appeal work.  Do
you?  Have you seen what I drive?

Sunil