[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Nov 24 14:38:38 PST 2006

Sunil, I pray this isn't a trick question.  I support legislation that would
reduce unreasonably large legal judgments which have themselves driven
insurance costs beyond the reach of many Americans.  I also favor
legislation to limit the endless legal maneuvering on behalf of convicted
predators, such maneuvering serving primarily to enrich defense lawyers.

Don't be eating all the gravy.    -T