[Vision2020] Martyr

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Nov 21 11:29:00 PST 2006

Mr. Gier,

Where in the post does it say "any biblical justification for killing"
I only said that Calvin testified as what was heresy not what the
punishment for it was. You again continue to espouse a false hood that
Calvin had anything to do with the death of Servetus. Your intimation
that "thousands upon thousands" of lives lost at the hands of the
Trinitarians, over the lukewarmness of the Unitarians, is just another
of your impotent charges against the Gospel. Your just sooting blanks,
cowboy!

Doug