[Vision2020] Boarding house joke

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 20 10:56:50 PST 2006

Greetings:

Let's not forget Hagar, the most famous concubine in the Hebrew Scripture.  In their slavery booklet Wilson and Wilkins made a big deal about good Southern Christian slave holders not having sex with their slaves.  It was only liberals such as Thomas Jefferson who fooled around.  (Yeah, tell me another one!)

In December, 2003, I asked Wilson if he would condemn Abraham who had sex with his slave Hagar and produced Ishmael.  You will also remember that Sarah then advised Abraham to send Hagar and Ishmael out into the desert to die. So much for Hebrew family values. You can read Wilson's hypocritical refusal to condemn at http://users.adelphia.net/~nickgier/WilsonRepud.htm.

Nick Gier, Proud Intolerista

Intolerance is a virtue when one is intolerant of hypocrisy, dishonesty, evasion, bigorty, discrimination, ugly behavior, and bad manners.