[Vision2020] Boarding house joke

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Nov 20 12:00:34 PST 2006

In re-reading the link Nick has highlighted, I'm reminded once again of the
odd combination of hubris and silliness, arrogance and frat-boy hijinks,
that seeps out of Anselm House.  There's no way to accurately gauge how the
Wilsonian approach to public engagement has harmed the spread of the gospel
on the Palouse, but I'll have to remember this every time I start to think
it's maybe been not so bad.

Of course, reminders aplenty make even thinking so damned unlikely . . .

keely