[Vision2020] Boarding house joke

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:44:18 PST 2006

Doug F says:

"If by your inferring that fornication
>and adultery is funny and takes place in the boarding homes of the
>saints at Christ Church you're sadly mistaken"

Who you kidding?!  Or trying to?  Sitler and Jamin are EXCELLENT cases of
what can and has happened in the boarding houses of Christ Church.  Wanna
bet they're the only cases!?  You'd loose.  Dougie has even gone so far as
to have "boarding houses seminars" to "teach" (his term) the owners how to
"recognize abuse before it happens" (just how you do that is a
mystery...most things have to actually HAPPEN before anyone can "recognize"
it.)

Of course, this does not include all of the adultery and other forms of
abuse and other things that have happened in these boarding houses.

NOTE:  I am NOT saying each and every single boarding house that Christ
Church has, has had issues such as those mentioned.  I am stating, without a
doubt, that they HAVE happened in enough of the homes that this is just one
more reason to close them down....IMHO.

J  :]