[Vision2020] An Apology, Roger?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Nov 17 16:20:19 PST 2006

Don't hold your breath, Nick.  One of the protocols when one loses an
election is to call and wish the victor well.  It isn't fun, but it's a mark
of civility.  Shirley's other opponents made that call, as she did to Gary
Young when she lost to him, but she's still waiting on the one from Roger. I
think his most egregious move was to blame his friend for giving him
erroneous information, when Roger was certainly willing to pass it on
without bothering to validate it.  I just figure he and Barrett will regard
their actions as did their accomplice when I confronted him, "It isn't libel
if it's about a politician."   They must know by now it cost them votes.  My
Republican friends assure me it did--enough for Shirley to win in Genesee,
Roger's home town.  Perhaps there is truth in the old cliche, "What goes
around, comes around."

Sue Hovey