[Vision2020] [Spam] Where has the money gone?/Was Insults

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Nov 17 11:00:53 PST 2006

I agree 100 %, it should be bi-partisan. I am a Republican, but am disappointed in the National leadership for having turned a blind eye to this. I would prod John McCain to take the lead on behalf of the Republicans and against government waste. Let the chips fall where they may. Do not protect anyone.

Roger