[Vision2020] An Apology, Roger?

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 17 10:43:14 PST 2006

Greetings:

Roger Falen is e-mailing me and posting on the Vision as if he had not participated in the local election.  I'm sure that all of us are of a forgiving nature, but we would like to be given a chance to demonstrate that virtue.

I've voted in 17 local elections since my arrival in this wonderful town, and I don't remember anything to compare to the campaign that you ran, Roger.

Barrett Schroeder appeared to have a hand in this as well, so perhaps an apology is in order from him as well.  I can't believe for a minute that Tom Trail had anything to do with impugning the integrity and patriotism of a fellow politician.

Let's clear the deck, Roger, so that we can continue to dialogue with you without this bad fog hanging over our heads.

Nick Gier