[Vision2020] Soldiers' widows sue for pagan symbols onheadstones

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Nov 15 09:38:35 PST 2006

Thank you Paul.

It is obviously necessary to point out to Farris what "freedom of speech" means in Supreme Court case law (not that facts would have any effect on Farriss's beliefs).  However, I leave that chore to someone with more time and patience, and perhaps extensive experience in teaching remedial reading.

W.