[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 08:26:03 PST 2006

Saundra,

You stated:"It also sounds an awful lot like what happened with the decision
to bomb
Hiroshima & Nagasaki only in that case, our decision to resort to terrorism
resulted in the deaths of nearly a QUARTER OF A MILLION INNOCENT men, women,
and children :-(".

To me, this was Trumans defining moment. The generals of that time estimated
1-2million American lives,10-20 Million Japanese, in order to invade Japan.
Men and women which would have lots their lives to those same"innocent" men
women and children hurling grenades, shooting them, beheading, torturing,
and boobytrapping them. Don't let your potilical believes interfere with
facts and reality, that these japanese were in it to the death.

So in summary:  2 atomic bombs= 250,000 Japanese lives. No bombs=1-2 Mill
USA dead and 10-20 Mill Japanese dead. Doesn't really sound like terroism to
me, but rather having the balls to do what saves lives.

Matt