[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 12 13:01:27 PST 2006

Tony wrote:
 "Had we employed tactics like Truman did against the Japanese . . . "

Last I checked, Tony, the morality of one of this country's darkest moments
(using the atomic bomb against civilians) is still being hotly -- and
validly -- debated.

It seems to me that targeting innocent noncombatants for annihilation to
force a third party to do or not do something like make policy changes is a
pretty good definition of terrorism.  Don't you think it sounds an awful lot
like what happened on September 11, 2001?

It also sounds an awful lot like what happened with the decision to bomb
Hiroshima & Nagasaki only in that case, our decision to resort to terrorism
resulted in the deaths of nearly a QUARTER OF A MILLION INNOCENT men, women,
and children :-(

Are you trying to say, Tony, that terrorism is OK if you decide it's OK?
Or, that terrorism is OK if you win?  Or, that terrorism is OK if it's the
US that's the terrorist?  Or, that the ends justify the means???

Sorry, Tony -- none of those dogs hunt.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****