[Vision2020] Just Say NO to Ethnic Slurs (was RE: Tet Offensive)

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 12 12:39:30 PST 2006

Tony wrote:
"Distasteful, yes, but is failure an option when dealing with these
murderous [ethnic slur removed]?  What would General Washington have
advised?  General Grant or Sherman?  General Mac Arthur or Patton?  Or
perhaps Abe Lincoln . . . "

Well, I would hope they would have advised CONTROLLING oneself to not to
stoop to hurling about offensive ethnic slurs  :-(

That's about the last straw for me, Tony -- I think you own V2020 an
apology.  Have you NO decency?!?!?  I understand you sometimes post things
to get reactions, but it is NOT APPROPRIATE to use ethnic slurs in this
forum -- or anyplace else, for that matter.  Any point you hoped to make is
lost when you do offensive things like that  :-(

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****