[Vision2020] Tet Offensive

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Nov 14 06:57:26 PST 2006

Sunil, you seem particularly sensitive this morning- have you considered
switching to decaf?  Unless I am loosing touch with my own posts, there was
not one single insult in my last one to you.  I do not recall if Hussein's
attempt to kill our president was discussed in congress on the record, but
it would stretch credibility to suggest that a premeditated attempt on the
life of a national leader was never a part of their calculations.  And yes,
Sunil, I am quite aware that Bush Sr. is still with us.  Clearly I meant to
write "attempted" murder rather than murder.  Is such an act sufficient
cause to go to war?  I definitely think that is a question that would be
appropriate for congress to debate.

I trim trees and shrubbery Sunil.   Hope that helps.

Best,  -T