[Vision2020] Tet Offensive

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Nov 13 18:11:26 PST 2006

By the way Sunil, do you know if First Step Internet uses waterboarding to
control those who violate the four posts a day limit?  Just curious.

Anywho, I guess I missed all those changing war rationales you insist Bush
has employed.  The administration's position has seemed to me to be
reasonably consistent.  We are building facilities because we cannot
maintain a presence there for ANY length of time without them.  Why so
suspicious Sunil?

You oppose an arguably noble goal because "people are dying?"  The veterans
of this conflict that I have spoken with have been unanimous that the cause
is worth fighting for.  I'm afraid I am not as comfortable dismissing their
judgment as you appear to be.

Have a cool Tuesday,   -T