[Vision2020] Tet Offensive

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:12:23 PST 2006

Are you suggesting the early-nineties attempt on Bush Sr.'s life was the
reason for the war or is a valid reason for this war?  Was that discussed in
Congress prior to the war?  Is that why Congress authorized the use of
force?  Did you think that Bush I was murdered?  He's still around!  So why
do you say this:  'I will continue in a generous vein and suggest that
perhaps you sincerely don't view the murder of our nation's leader to be an
act of war- but councilor, that stretches credibility a bit thin does it
not?'

Second, are you saying such an act is enough to justify a nation going to
war?

(I've also been a dishwasher and a laborer, to pick just two out of my many
past jobs.  See if you can work those in to one of your insults.  And let me
know your profession.  Then, if I choose to evade your questions, I can make
dumb comments about it.)

Sunil