[Vision2020] Simple(ton) Announcement

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:52:51 PST 2006

On 11/8/06, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:
> Joe,
>
> I'm not sure how the federal setup is but the party with the most dudes
> and dudeetts sets the committee roster. There fore if there are 49 to
> 49 to 2 I'm not sure what will happen.

Doug --

That's not quite true. The party with the most *votes* to set the
committee roster sets the committee roster. If the independents vote
identically with the Democrats, then the Democrats set the committee
roster. I would suspect, though, that, today, Lieberman is weighing
which party will give him the choicest seats.

-- ACS