[Vision2020] Simple(ton) Announcement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 8 18:06:32 PST 2006

Question:  If there was the slightest scintilla of validity in Farris' claim
that the Senate is evenly split (49R-49D-2I), and thusly (I assume) leaving
the tie-breaker to VP Cheney, wouldn't somebody (ANYBODY) other than Farris
be discussing it?  CNN?  ABC?  NBC?  CBS?  Farris, whose source for news
does not extend beyond Fox News and/or Courtney's BLog?

You really ought to get out more, Lemon-O?  I hear A&W is looking for a temp
to work the drive-thru window during Thanksgiving break.  No licencing or
certification required.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"