[Vision2020] Who Has More Influence in the Media? Was: ActiveTroops by and l

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 07:48:18 PST 2006

Chas,
You said"That's a no-brainer, Gary, and you aren't stupid.  Are you really
that
desperate to score a win for the conservatives, that you have to
resort to intellectual dishonesty?  Or are is Pat Kraut rubbing off on
you?"

I believe this original topic when Kovis said "WE" control the 3 branches
and the media.
Now granted Rush, Oreilly, and Hannity are big names. Are you really saying
the the news agencies don't have a left sided bias? Or do you really feel
they are down the middle? Its not a secret that the right control the radio.
To suggest we control the TV and movie scenes is blind. Even my Poly sci
teacher who was very liberal understood this.

Matt