[Vision2020] Fw: correcting the record

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 4 19:26:46 PST 2006

Hello Sue, Bill, et al,

I too have been surprised with Roger's tactics in this 10th hour. After
acknowleding his retraction yesterday on this list, I was viewing him with
fresh eyes.

But today I received a 3 x 5 in the mail from his campaign; perhaps others
did as well. With no quantifiable warrants to the claims given beyond the
unbacked statements within, the border of the card read, "Dangerous. . .
Irresponsible. . . Too extreme. . . Out of touch. . . Too Liberal. . .
Extreme Left Wing. . ." as a wrap-around.

Dangerous? Extreme left wing? Heavens. This is not the Ringo I have happily
voted for in the past, and I can't recall her resorting to such statements
about opponents. I could be wrong, of course, and would listen accordingly.

But if I was waffling due to prior posts from Roger here, which I have
enjoyed, my mind is made up.

Warren Hayman