[Vision2020] Another religious blog

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 20:18:08 PST 2006

A.  Dougie-BOY is NOT a pastor...you saying, him saying, anyone saying it
don't make it so.  He has even admitted as much - he just has "30 years of
doing this" and THAT is his qualifying factor.

B.  He is SO against God's Word, that he's blinded even himself!  To claim
he is THE "servant and messenger of God's" and "God's chosen one" is SO
reminiscent of the Jim Jones attitude that he exhibits - that's just scary.
Next move for DF and his fellow followers - Guyana? or just Wilsonville's
Gated Community on N Polk Ext?

J  :]