[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 3 19:45:38 PST 2006

My first attempt at sending this seems to have disappeared down the electron
pipe. Sorry if it shows up twice.

So instead of "a comparable list full of celebrity liberals who get as much
media exposure" that you originally asked for, the list must now be
comprised of celebrity liberals who have radio talk shows? And you still
claim that you're not modifying the parameters? And I'm the one who's being
"atypically hypocritical?" Well, I really don't think that it will cut any
ice
with you and I really didn't want to have to continue to play this silly
game
but here goes. Let's see how this list fails to measure up.

Terry Gross
Diane Rehm
Al Franken
Randi Rhoades
Thom Hartmann
Rachel Maddow
Steve Earle
Mike Newcomb
Bernie Ward
Mike Webb
Guy James
Laura Flanders
Ray Taliaferro
Niel Rogers
Lynn Cullen
Roxanne Walker

I could go on. Now, let me anticipate your next objection. 'Well jeepers
Gary, these folks don't have anything like the audience or the notoriety of
the people I had on my list.' To that I can only say small wonder. (and
thank goodness)

gc