[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:27:42 PST 2006

On 11/3/06, g. crabtree <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Changing the parameters to bolster your view point will always result in a favorable
> outcome for your side of the discussion. Unfortunately, it's a fairly weak
> and transparent tactic.

I didn't change the parameters, but you did.  My original list was
comprised only of individuals who are known largely (and in some cases
solely) because of their shrill conservatism.  All of them, Ann
Coulter excepted, are conservative radio talk show hosts.  Further, I
didn't expand my list, I merely demonstrated the consequences if I
followed your model of adjusting the parameters to bolster your side
of the discussion.

You are better than this, Gary.  You are one of the few conservatives
on this list who I actually respect, even while I disagree with you.
To accuse me of using a tactic that you have just employed seems
atypically hypocritical.

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi