[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 3 11:18:03 PST 2006

"Again, you can't compile a comparable list."

What a silly assertion to make. Of course I could compile such a list.
Especially if I were to delve into the word of print media. Changing the
parameters to bolster your view point will always result in a favorable
outcome for your side of the discussion. Unfortunately, it's a fairly weak
and transparent tactic. I realize that there is nothing I can say to sway
your hidebound opinion so, as I told Joan, I will not engage in a "whose is
bigger" contest as I'm sure it would not satisfy whatever new criterion you
would dream up.

gc