[Vision2020] correcting the record

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Nov 3 15:55:35 PST 2006

As i have said previously this was sent accidentally and before I had completed it or had made corrections. I am a poor typer and frequently hit the wrong key, in addition to having only three fingers on one hand. I go through my posts and clean them up before I sent them. This was sent before I had a chance to do that.
Thanks for your indulgence.

Roger