[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed May 31 18:02:39 PDT 2006

Chas,

I believe you are right; you have grown too cynical.  So much so that you
would belittle the messenger just because you are pissed at the originator.

Just try to put the soldiers ahead of your politics for a little while.  Is
that too much to ask?  Don't be like Gier and get a wet spot in the crotch
of you pajamas over every report you hear from the leftist media that some
of our troops have committed yet another atrocity.  At least give them the
benefit of the doubt.  No one is asking you to hope and pray that the
charges are not true.  But you should.

Dick