[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 31 21:45:14 PDT 2006

On 5/31/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ps what the hell do you know about me? Not a damn thing you have no/little
> clue about my political stance. Just assumptions again speaking out of a
> jackass mouth.

A donkey (AKA jackass) has a lot of teeth.  I don't know how many
teeth, because I've never counted.  I was bitten by a cow once, and it
hurt.  I've never been bitten by a donkey.  Maybe it would hurt more
than a bovine bite, but maybe less.

Have you been bitten by a jackass?  Is that why you are so vewy vewy cwanky?