[Vision2020] Re: Call them what they are: subversives.....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:29:25 PDT 2006

On 5/31/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> You deliberately twist my analysis.

You have contributed anything resembling an "analysis" since joining
Vision2020.  I've read your simplistic jingoism, and it doesn't
qualify as "analysis."

> therefore I must conclude that you are deliberately
> manipulating my rhetoric

Ah! You provided the word I was looking for!  Sadly, I have no use for
rhetoricians, Tony.  You might want to apply with Rush Limbaugh.

> As far as I am concerned, that makes you a traitor.

And you come to this conclusion based on your self-vaunted "analysis."
 If being a traitor means that I am at odds with you, then I happily
accept that label.

Proudly disloyalty to Tony's jingoistic perception of nationhood,  -- Chas