[Vision2020] local 'promise a' scholars!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed May 31 10:32:13 PDT 2006

Keely,

You are truthful when you say that "No school district can remove God
 from anywhere, and neither can anyone else," for God is sovereign and
is ruler over all even Artie Deco.

But one school is silencing a Christian teacher....

"The war against Christianity continues to rage in public schools. At
La France Elementary School in Anderson, South Carolina, officials
placed teaching assistant Jean Byce on paid leave for admitting her
belief in Jesus to a student who asked her about her faith." (From
David Limbaugh?s Persecution: How Liberals are Waging War against
Christianity, Perennial, 2004, p. )

Doug

ps. I'm sorry Jackie if I didn't say I was sorry for misquoting the
state board of Ed's press release. I was just pointing out that three
independent sources had the wrong information. and that was my point.