[Vision2020] Re: Call them what they are: subversives.....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Wed May 31 10:21:22 PDT 2006

Chas,

You suggest that I view opposition to the Rodney King beating as  traitorous,
inferring that my criticism of those who would manipulate war  atrocities to
unhinge our military operations is similarly suspect.   Problem is, I never
made such a comparison.  You deliberately twist my  analysis.  I said that those
who would attempt to indict ALL military  operations based on an ISOLATED
criminal act committed by  a FEW troops, are willfully misrepresenting the nature
and goals of our  military in general.  I was correct in that analysis, Chas.
 You are  incorrect in your criticism.  I do not get the impression that you
are a  half -- wit incapable of drawing a valid comparison, therefore I must
conclude  that you are deliberately manipulating my rhetoric in an effort to
support the  view of those who wish to see America fail in Iraq and elsewhere.

As far as I am concerned, that makes you a traitor.  A domestic  enemy.  At
the very least, a sympathetic, fellow traveling, useful  idiot.

Standing up for those fighting for us,     --  Tony