[Vision2020] Iraq's My Lai Massacre

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue May 30 12:40:07 PDT 2006

Gee, Sunil, I must have totally misinturpeted this statement then.  So why
don't you explain what you meant by it and how it is not rationalizing why
it was alright for innocent civilians to be murdered by terrorists.  Perhaps
Spain and the UK were easier to access for the terrorists at the time
because their own security was not as heightened as that of the US.  Or,
perhaps the terrorists wanted to see if those countries were full of
faint-hearted liberals who would turn tail and give in to their demands if
things got tough.  It did work in Spain and nearly in the UK.

As for fighting terrorism abroad, as opposed to at home, I sincerely hope
and pray you will never have an opportunity to experience the need for it.
However, if you do, you will find they are no more sympathetic toward
liberals than those of us who are willing to fight them on their own turf.

You are a sensible person and I respect your right to think as you please on
this issue.  I just believe something different and only time will tell
which of us is correct.  In the meantime... peace.

Dick S.

"Gee, and both had troops in Iraq at the time." (Sunil)