[Vision2020] clearing the Courtney waters

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 01:09:23 PDT 2006

So what should the MSD do, buy pots and put them under the leaks in the roof
and call THAT maintaining the roof?

Get real!  This is NOT new construction, NOT remodeling - we are not talking
about changing the construct of the roof, we are talking about keeping the
school from falling apart at the seams...in other words - maintenance!!!

BTW, mowing the grass is NOT maintenance - it falls under "gardening" and is
done for aesthetic reasons.  A new roof is done to maintain the building's
viability.

J  :]