[Vision2020] Iraq's My Lai Massacre

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 13:47:55 PDT 2006

Matt,

I agree they should get the benefit of the doubt.  I've been following this
story for a while now, and I didn't post anything about it when I first read
about it.  I did respond to what Dick had to say because I don't agree with
him.

Matt, if the troops saw something we armchair generals did not, they would
not have put a false story out, would they?

Sunil