[Vision2020] Iraq's My Lai Massacre

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 13:42:17 PDT 2006

All,

What gets me is that Mr. Gier strategically used the words Iraqs Muy Lai
Massacre. This has no resemblence of that atrocity. These Marines have not
yet been convicted but yet Mr. Gier and others feel that it is true. Perhaps
it is, we don't know yet. Point being lets hope not instead of rooting
against our boys, all for your political gain.

We all know what a mess it is over there. What we don't know is what
decisions these fine young troops are doing on a daily basis. Maybe just
maybe they saw something more than us arm chair generals did. Benefit of the
doubt should go to the unsure, right Sunil?

Matt