[Vision2020] Iraq's My Lai Massacre

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Mon May 29 12:41:51 PDT 2006

Tom Hansen wrote:
"Does this article, posted publicly in the Army Times, suggest that the Army
Times maintains some sort of unethical ulterior motive, dick?"

Taken from Mr. Hansen's post:
 "A separate investigation is seeking to determine if Marines lied to cover
up the killings."
And:  "A spokesman at Marine Corps headquarters in the Pentagon, Lt. Col.
Scott Fazekas, declined to comment on the status of the investigation. He
said no information would be provided until the probe was completed."

You will notice that the investigation is not completed as yet.  Responsible
people, decline comment and refuse to try the accused in the court of public
opinion, at least until all the facts are in.  On the other hand; You, Tom,
and your co-horts like Mr. Gier, can't wait to use the opportunity to smear
our military men and women for your own political gain.  If, and when, these
allegations are proven to be true, I suspect people like you will be
salivating all over yourselves in delight.  Anything to strengthen  your
position that the US and the military are evil and just out to kill
innocents to advance the cause of the rich establishment.

Whatever happened to the concept of "innocent until proven guilty"?
However this tragic story concludes, the real tragedy will be the delight
people like you and Gier take in it.  You are all phonies, anyone can see
through your thin veil of concern and decipher your real motives from the
way you present youselves while claiming to support our fighting men and
women.  You delight in pointing out anything negative about them, proven or
unproven.

I do not detect one morsel of remorse or compassion for the position our
soldiers find themselves in, from you.  Only phony rhetoric and
denounciation of them.

You make me sick.

Dick Sherwin