[Norton AntiSpam] RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Vision2020] Stout Not Wrong n Union Support / Police UnionStandNot a Conflict

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 25 07:21:54 PDT 2006

Arnold quipped:

"The most important goal for the police department is protection of the
people, not retention of officers."

Re-read my statement, Arnold:

"The most important goal IN MAINTAINING AN EFFICIENT AND PROFICIENT
ORGANIZATION [emphasis added], be it public or private, is RETENTION"

Nowhere did I even imply that the sole purpose of our police department is
retention.

Now, get back to class.  Don't you have a quiz or something?

Hansen

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."
- Unknown