[Norton AntiSpam] RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Vision2020] Stout Not Wrong n Union Support / Police UnionStandNot a Conflict

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 07:27:38 PDT 2006

Hansen,

 Your wrong there too. Sometimes getting rid of people  can be a good way to increase efficiency and proficiency in an  organization. Of course you would know that if you took some classes or  were part of any organization not run by the government.

  Regards,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:                  st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold quipped:

    &#8220;The most important goal for the  police department is protection of the people, not retention of officers.&#8221;

    Re-read my statement, Arnold:

    &#8220;The  most important goal IN MAINTAINING AN EFFICIENT AND PROFICIENT  ORGANIZATION [emphasis added], be it public or private, is RETENTION&#8221;

    Nowhere did I even imply that the sole  purpose of our police department is retention.

    Now, get back to class.  Don&#8217;t you  have a quiz or something?

    Hansen
    Moscow, Idaho

    "The Pessimist complains about the  wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the REALIST adjusts his  sails."
  - Unknown