[Vision2020] year round school

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 20:31:47 PDT 2006

What "minority group of people" would that be, exactly?  And what "cheap and
free child labor" are you thinking about?

I have had two sons, two nephews and one niece here and in other parts of
the country, who have worked in the farming industry once they reached the
age of 10...all paid, all learned very useful and timely lessons, work
ethics and trades, all getting a wealth of experience they could take with
them in whatever they decided to do in the future.

This is by no means free to the farmer or the laborer.

J  :]