[Vision2020] year round school

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 07:51:29 PDT 2006

Keely,

 I can't imagine why you never got a diamond? But  unfortunately, you are still not excused from benefiting from child  labor if have used any products made using a diamond;

  including cutting tools, the polishing of hard metal,  video discs, and laboratory instruments.

  Are you going to tell me you don't have a car, video disc, or have any windows?

  Even if you were the only person in the United States that didn't  benefit from the use of the diamond, bonded child labor is also used in  the creation of anything used with cocoa,  coffee, cotton, jasmine, palm oil, rubber,  sisal, sugar cane, tea, and vanilla extract.  That includes your morning cup of coffee, and the tires on your car. I  won't get into where the money for the gas you put in your automobile  goes.

We are still waiting for your evidence of your claim  that Wal-Mart uses bonded child labor, as does the other things you  purchase and companies you buy from do?

  Regards,

  _DJA

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:  Alas, I don't have one diamond to my name -- not even a cubic zirconia --
and so I'm excused.