[Vision2020] Too Much

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Tue May 23 10:04:39 PDT 2006

I just answered my phone got the most bizarre recorded message I've
ever heard.

It said "I am sorry to disturb you. This call was meant for an
answering machine."

The recording then hung up.

I think we have gone way too far when a machine uses my telephone to
talk to my answering maching. What are they plotting?

Kit Craine