[Vision2020] Too Much

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon May 22 18:58:17 PDT 2006

Wayne Fox asked:
"Have others of you been deluged with pre-recorded political messages these
last few days?"

Yes, Yes, YES!!!

Wayne also wrote:
"Maybe its time to change the No Call laws to include political and
charitable (who can also be annoying, aggressive callers) organizations."

Absolutely positively YES!!!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****