[Vision2020] Re: Here's your coffee Dear, now where's my swift kick?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 23 06:26:29 PDT 2006

"No Clue" Farris stated:

"Donovan is the only person I know that used the "F..." word on Vision
2020. Just last week.

Your memory needs some refreshing.

Tom Hansen has:
Mon Oct 18 14:25:08 PDT 2004
Mon Oct 10 17:05:18 PDT 2005
Fri Sep 30 19:54:12 PDT 2005
Fri Sep 30 19:54:12 PDT 2005
Fri Feb 3 14:27:44 PST 2006
Tue Feb 7 00:13:47 PST 2006
Wed Mar 22 23:34:49 PST 2006"

I suggest that you check with your squid (Navy) friends, No Clue.

"Friggin'" is Navy slang.  It is used often IN PLACE OF the "F" word.

Now, go back and re-count the times that I (and the rest of us low-life
liberals) used the actual "F" word.  You know?  The one that starts with "F"
and rhymes with "duck".

PS to No Clue - You really ought to get out more, maybe even visit the WSU
campus.

"Are the "alternative" schools really all that accelerated? Aren't they just
normal? I think it would be more accurate to describe the conventional
schools as RETARDED. (Not necessarily in all caps, of course.)"

- CD Witmer (May 18, 2006)