[Vision2020] RE: Blue Air or just Blue in the Face?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 10:25:30 PDT 2006

Ah, heck...I made an effort, (which has largely being ignored by the likes
of Doug F) to get some people to realize that their "argument" gets lost
when cursing is the main goal...guess I need to aim lower in MY language to
get them to understand.

Nah.

The occasional use of "blue" language is not comparable to those who use it
at every turn in what appears to be out of frustration of not being able to
get their point(s) across any other way.  Saying "I'm frustrated you don't
get what it is I am saying" is just out of the question? so you curse....ok,
but don't expect people to take what you say seriously when the air is so
blue, the other words are getting covered up by them.

Like I suggested earlier, many people use "filler words" or symbols to
convey what the curse word would, without the appearance of a teen's "Look
what I just learned".

Now, can we move on...I am sure Doug F has other things to take his time up
with.

Well, maybe not..........

J  :]